Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Thoughts on Wednesday

I've been busy with work and well, life, that I haven't had time to try new recipes or sew anything, let alone share it with you. I have a full list of projects I just haven't made the time for them. Maybe this fall.

In other news we are headed to New York City tomorrow to celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary!!! I have never been to NYC and couldn't be more excited. We have a full itinerary of things to do and see including a stop at Mood Fabrics. Project Runway is shot at Mood and it's supposedly fabric heaven. I'll be sure to post my adventures next week.

 

Maybe I'll run into Tim!

Can we talk about how beautiful Kate is? Congrats to the Royal Family! Did you watch yesterday?
 
 
 
 
Pre Fall wants

 I am not ready for fall. I am not ready for colder weather, but apparently the retail world is, which has me excited thinking about the things I want to add to my wardrobe this fall.

1. Colored leather jacket. I'm thinking deep red or dark grey.
2. Black Jeans. Staple item I know I would wear all the time.
3. Printed tops. I really love this lips top!
4. Ankle boots.
5. Jewel tone bag.

Have a great rest of the week!

No comments: