Thursday, July 18, 2013

Things that are Great!

Mussels! I fell in love with mussels at Brugge in Broad Ripple. Try it, you'll like it! Promise. We made our first batch of them ourselves last weekend. It's incredibly easy and you can order them at Goose The Market for a great deal with their weekly fish order. If I can remember the recipe we used I'll post it soon. 

Look what popped up in our front yard! Purple Calla Lilies! We used these flowers in our wedding because the purple center matched my bridesmaids. It made me so happy to see these come up in our yard. The people who lived in our house before us must have loved flowers, because we have had every kind this year!
 
How great is this dress?!?! I love the sequins back and neon pop front! It's on sale too. Piperlime is having a 70% off sales right now.
 
Original Netflix series. We watched House of Cards a few months ago and thought it was awesome! Now we are binge watching Orange is the New Black. So good! Both shows.


More greatness, or rather cuteness! Doesn't this face brighten your day?

No comments: