Monday, July 16, 2012

Zig Zags and Stripes

I have been loving chevron for a while now, although besides a few baby dresses I haven't had a chance to use it much. I'm dying to use it for something in our new house, but can't decide on just what. I don't want to over do it and will probably only use it in one area. I'm also loving a big stripe. Here are some of my favorites.

This is really bold, but one or the other would be fun! 

Love this duvet! 

I really like the whole color scheme and of course the shower curtain! 

Accent wall

Rugs

Chairs 

Mostly likely I'm looking at doing a rug or a shower curtain, something not a bold as a whole wall. But, there are such fun ideas out there! 

I don't have the sources for these pictures. I pulled most from Pinterest, so if you are interested look me up on there. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm obsessed with chevron! I love it!!!