Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! And Happy Birthday week! By week, I mean I have several friends celebrating birthdays this week including my own tomorrow. I'll be turning 25 again. Woohoo! I have so many things to blog about but not the time to do it. So I'm gonna go with the 5 things again today and I promise I will do better next week! 


One of my favorite blogs to follow is Cupcakes and Cashmere where Emily posts every Friday things that are currently making her happy. I thought I would do the same today. So here goes...


Jason Munn poster to help spruce up the place.

Friday treat! If you live in Indy, you should try Yogulatte on Mass. Ave. 

Tulips: tied with Peonies for my favorite flower. Best thing about Spring!

Gift from my sister: New makeup! Seriously made my day! I know nothing about makeup. I am terrible at it. I wear 3 things: blush, eyeshadow and mascara (eyeliner if it's a special day). I know, I'm like 13 minus the clear mascara. So I was thrilled to receive makeup from my sister for my birthday! Now if I could just get a lesson or two on how to apply. :) 

Surprise Mani/Pedi from Dan! I hate blogging this picture as I know no one wants to see my feet this close, but definitely a fun birthday gift that I enjoyed so much! 
PS my nails are actually pink not red as they appear in the picture. 


Have a great weekend and Happy Birthday to all my March B-day buddies! 







No comments: