Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Turns out, I'm a little Irish. According to a text from my Mom this morning. My grandmother is Irish! What do you know? Guess I should celebrate. Thankfully the weather is awesome and I get off early today. Also I have the perfect new dress to wear.  Jessica over at What I Wore was thinking the same thing! :) I am a frequent reader of What I Wore and saw last week Jessica's post about the new line at Target. She warned that this line would go fast. While in Bloomington this week for work, I stopped by Target and much to my amazement there were several styles left. The IU students are on spring break or I'm certain I would have never been able to find them. This is the only one I picked up, but there were several really cute dresses.

I'm a little worried about the bare legs. I'm never one to dress out of season no matter what the weather is (ok, except for all the "clubbin" tops I wore mid winter in college).  Honestly I would really prefer sandals, but I'll have to wait a month or so for that. I really like this dress and look forward to wearing it without the cardigan and boots!

Have a fabulous day and drink a green beer!



Dress: Libertine for Target
Cardigan: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Purse: Target
Boots: Steve Madden

Guess you can tell where I like to shop! 


No comments: