Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Shorts

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm not a fan of shorts. I almost never wear them except for the occasional Nike's to the gym or rompers in the summer. I have several reasons for my hatred most relate to the fact that they just do not flatter me personally, but also up until a year or so ago I just really haven't seen too many stylish options out there for women. I won't get into it, but there's definitely a fine line with this article of clothing when it comes to appropriateness. I would much prefer a dress and that's always my go-to. But for you long legged ladies who can pull them off, here are some very pretty options for the spring. Maybe if you're lucky it may arrive in a few weeks!

Jcrew 

Modcloth

Love, love, LOVE the scalloped edges!


Urban Outfitters

Jcrew




No comments: